Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hazardous Monday! The History Maze! Tour Week!

No comic this Monday, but I do have some fun slides to show. These are from my brand new history presentation, which I'm debuting this week!

The center of the presentation is the idea of history as a MAZE.


Inside the history maze, we meet many people--here are two VERY interesting guys. They are key players in the Haitian Revolution:
I will be doing my new history presentation and signing books all this week! You can see me:

Monday, April 22, 4:00-6:00--Jabberwocky Books, Fredericksberg, VA

Tuesday, April 23, 4:00--BBGB Books, Richmond, VA

Wednesday, April 24, 3:00--The Children's Bookstore, Baltimore, MD

Thursday, April 25, 10:30 signing, 7:00--Politics and Prose Bookstore, Washington DC, panel on graphic novels, GROWING UP WITH GRAPHICS with Eleanor Davis, Andres Vera Martinez, and Mark Siegel moderated by Michael Cavna from the Washington Post! This is for ages 15 and up.

(Taco fans, fear not, the Taco story rolls on this week too!)

5 comments:

Clint C. said...

Is this a whole new series, then?

Melon Lord said...

.... I thought that was Cuba. Oh, well. I'm only good at U.S. history. Virginia, eh? I hear it's a fun place. Have fun!

Nathan said...

Not a new series--just a powerpoint about Hazardous Tales. It looks a little different, with the full color and the maze, but it all ties in to the series.

Anonymous said...

Where's the Thursday panel?j

Nathan said...

Oops! Politics and Prose Bookstore! Editing now..