Monday, April 12, 2010

Space Station Yellowbelly and the Dark Sub LAST DAY!


And there's the thrilling conclusion to the Dark Sub story. I'll start a BRAND NEW STORY tomorrow. One that doesn't involve me, Yellowbelly, Chester or Submarines! Hooray!

It has been a real whirlwind for the last few months, but I am slowly getting back on track. Back to the fun Lewis and Clark/Pinniped Party type of stories that I started the blog with.

Also, I discovered a HORRIBLE THING! So terrible, a full page of CALAMITY JACK icon portraits that I haven't gotten to yet! I am so sorry, if you did the CALAMITY JACK photo contest thing and have not yet gotten your custom avatar, you are probably on this list. I appreciate your patience and will start getting those out ASAP. YIKES!

4 comments:

Stuart said...

Nate, please don't tell me you really ate those snacks . . . I know a doctor.

Nathan said...

It's true. I ate ALL of those snacks. I usually have a NO SNACKS AT DESK policy. But I fell off the wagon on the ROBO job.

Sara Z. said...

By the way, the 4/4 episode of This American Life - "Enemy Camp 2010" - featured a segment on isopods! I was all..."I know about isopods! Because of Nathan Hale. Nathan Hale made me smarter."

Nathan said...

Ooh, I'll have to go listen that up! That Ira Glass, always stealing my ideas...