Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Idea for a Saturday Morning Cartoon 9

Before we move on to the cliffhanger finale of the story, I have something new on my bulletin board:

No, not the EXCLUSIVE MINIFIGURE postcard, the shiny certificate! CALAMITY JACK is a Junior Library Guild Selection for Fall '09! I'd like to say "Thank you," to all the Junior Librarians who chose it.

Now, on with the show:


End of Season 1.
Stay tuned for the next segment: THE SPACE WEED, coming in November!

Back tomorrow with a new guest--I mean story. I've said too much.

8 comments:

Q said...

I should have known it would be a cliffhanger.

Greg and Leigh said...

What?!!?! We have to wait till november!!! This next story had better be good....leaving us hanging like that...

Laura Z M said...

Oooooo!!


Better stock up on Roundup...

Nathan said...

Don't worry, I think you'll all be happy when you see who shows up tomorrow. It's time to jump-start the Halloween material.

Debbie Barr said...

NO!! Now I'll never know what happened. :(

But a guest is good, I suppose.

Sarah Anne said...

An exploding mutant tree. I wonder what the seed bombs will be. Hm...

Clint C. said...

Congratulations on the award on Jack! But, no fair! The librarians have read it and we can't even buy it yet!

DaNae said...

I can't believe I missed the cliff-hanger. What great pacing.

And it's pretty much a no-brainer for the Guild to choose the sequel to the most popular middle-grade graphic novel ever. Congratualtions.