Monday, December 22, 2008

The Dinosaur-A-Day Christmas Advent

December 23rd Fossilized Psittacosaur Family
  • This fossil illustrated here is proof that some species of dinosaurs lived in family groups, with the young living in a nest with a parent.
  • Christmas wish list: The Fossilized Psittacosaur Family has one wish--to come to life and celebrate the night before Christmas! They need your help! Please comment, if there are enough comments, I'm sure the Psittacosaurs will come to LIFE! 

13 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm commenting! I want the Psittacosaur family to come to life! Come on, lurkers, I want to see how many people followed the dinosaur advent! Comment! Do it for the dinosaurs!

Q said...

That is so cool.

(Would clapping help, too?)

Clint C. said...

We subscribed to your Dinosaur-a-day advent and the dinosaur lovers in this house (that would be 6 of us) are loving it!

victoria said...

Chloe and Ellie (and Victoria & Mike) want to see them alive!

Nathan said...

Four comments? And one of them is mine? I KNOW there were more than four people following this (at least I hope so) I don't know if that'll be enough...

Unknown said...

I'm dreaming of a Dino Christmas
Just like the ones of Psittacosaur
Where the carni's teeth glisten and the herbivores listen to hear
footsteps of preditors..,
Merry Christmas one and all

Mindy said...

This is like clapping to save Tinkerbell. Clap, clap, live little dinos, live!

Unknown said...

I believe!!I'm clapping for the
Dinosaur-a-day advent

edith said...

Um, I'm a little late, but I believe!

Jennifer said...

I followed the dino advent, but got caught up in family holiday festivities as it grew closer to the big day. Great illustrations- saw your book in the store too!

Anonymous said...

this one was my favorite one. Very cool.

Kristen said...

are you still counting? Count me!

Anonymous said...

Hey look, it worked! Even without my comment.