Friday, August 15, 2008

Space Station is Go!

Well, this website has been around for a few years now. The blog section for about a month. I guess it's time to take an active role in putting things on it.

So here it is, the first post. Ta Daa!

Welcome to Space Station Nathan. Internet home for Nathan Hale, author/illustrator.

I'd like to direct your attention to the sidebar containing my picture books. The links will take you to Amazon where they may be purchased.

One other thing posted is a link to the all new RAPUNZEL'S REVENGE paper dolls. Which can be downloaded and printed. These were made for Shannon Hale Con 2008, and were exclusive to attendees. Now they are available for you! 

I hope to fill this space with lots of exciting images and links. I hope you come back often. There will be updates and updates...and updates.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Woo-hoo, you have a blog!
The paper dolls look amazing, btw.

Nathan said...

Thanks Erin!

You are my first poster! Bake yourself a cupcake!